Friday 19 April 2013

Un Oiseau Libre :)

Un Oiseau Libre-A free Bird

The headline itself says a lot about this blog and the person who is writing this. Earlier, when i started this blog it was merely to get over someone...yes, I know, so selfish of me...well i got betrayed and still have a broken heart!

But moving on , I wanna change it "from merely being a tool to help myself to a tool that defines the new me." Having said this let me start by sharing the sketches that i made recently..I am very poor at making sketches..trying to learn though...



Well i made these in office to kill some time as i am doing right now writing this post :-P ..Well, i do have work but sometimes it happens when you do not feel like working and need something to freshen you up...So this is my inspiration :) ..Well, i should get back to work before my boss kicks me out of the office! Just before leaving i wanna share this beautiful quote that caught my eye today:
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams-Eleanor Roosevelt
                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment