Wednesday 24 April 2013

Lazy morning with mixed feelings..

Today was a very lazy morning...Well, i have inculcated a habit of getting up early every morning around 5:30 am. This is simply because i need to workout and its not possible after office hours. I believe morning is the best time to do it. It leaves you fresh and somewhat contented that you did something for your body today!
Today was the unusual morning. I couldn't wake up for my workout and i have this bad feeling for not doing so. Well i think there is a good reason for not waking up today. I am tired! I am not getting proper time to rest..all my days are so busy...I only have an off on Sunday from work...and it just vanishes as quickly as it comes! And there is so much to do..apart from my work i have certain interests to pursue like cooking, painting, dancing, reading, travelling!! and m just not getting the time...recently i finished one oil painting...i started it in Nov 2012 ..and given that sunday is the only time i have, i finally managed to finish it..



I made oil painting after 10 years....n its not that bad i guess..what do ya say??
I will be starting a new painting soon.. I guess these are the only few things left that i can do to calm myself or to divert my mind...Not to say but feeling a lot lonely these days.. the wounds that people gave me are still fresh...and my heart is somehow living!! Cannot afford to break it again as it is already broken...so i tend to stay away from people..and i really have a hard time in trusting anybody...hell i can't trust anybody...Yesterday i even thought to kill myself! I know its not right but i really felt that way...I have absolutely no idea what to do about this...
I have been reading a lot, watching lots n lots of movies, sketching, painting, listening to music just to keep myself busy and diverted from everything else.....it helped me a lot..but i wonder why i am still thinking the same things again!! weird!! very very weird!! Well, its time to go and finish some chores!

Have a nice day and keep smiling- whosoever is reading this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment